Michael Schwartz Library
Interlibrary Loan Services (ILL)
First-time user? Start Here! Return user? Log In Here!
- Available to registered CSU students, staff and faculty, Interlibrary Loan services makes it possible for users to have access to an almost unlimited amount of library materials owned by other libraries in Ohio, the country, and the rest of the world.
- Community users have no access to ILL, outlined in the Community Users Policy.
- The service is free. There is no charge for this service.
- Before placing any interlibrary loan request, be sure to check local availability through Cleveland State's online catalog (Scholar) and statewide academic collections (OhioLINK).
- ILL request forms are submitted online by logging into ILLiad. First-time users must set up a password and username.
- You will be notified by phone or email when your requested items arrive. Items will then be held for pick-up at the User Services Center. CSU faculty may arrange to have materials delivered to their departmental offices through Document Delivery Plus.
- For more information read the Interlibrary Loan FAQ.
- If you still have questions, please visit us in the ILL office located in the Library in RT 324, on the 3rd floor (see floor plan), or call the ILL office at (216) 687-2445 or email us at [email protected].
Notice: Materials requested for photocopy may be protected by copyright law (Title 17 U.S. Code).